Our marina is located within a short walk to the summer town of Geneva on the Lake, where there are activities for the whole family. Visit: www.visitgenevaonthelake.com for a full list of events.
Ohio's Gleaming Northeastern Shoreline
More than just a Marina
Geneva Marina provides direct, uninterrupted access to Lake Erie’s central basin. The marina features ample boat docks with 379 slips and transient docking. A six-lane boat ramp gives you plenty of room to head out into the wild blue yonder. Charter a fishing boat to experience the “walleye capital of the world” or rent a jet ski or kayak.
Pick up bait and tackle supplies, fishing licenses, boat accessories, apparel and souvenirs.
Stop by the store to stock up on picnic supplies or grab thirst quenching beverages, juicy hamburgers, breakfast sandwiches, tasty snacks and ice cream after a day on the lake.
Whether you are planning a leisurely cruise, sightseeing, serious angling, or just having fun, our friendly, family-oriented atmosphere will make your Lake Erie voyage one you’ll want to experience again and again.
- Marina Store
- Bait & Tackle
- Restrooms and Showers
- Dock Box Rental
- Trailer Storage
- Winter Storage
- Marine Shop
- Fuel Dock (Diesel & Recreational)
- Pump Out
Ohio Clean Marina
Geneva Marina has received the “Clean Marina” Certification from Ohio Sea Grant College and was just awarded “Gold” status for our efforts. The Clean Marina program was developed to help educate marina, boatyard, and boat operators on the importance of protecting waterways and the environment. Participation in the program is voluntary and participants must meet stringent requirements in boat fueling, cleaning, maintenance, waste management, sensitive species management, and emergency response measures.
Charter Boats – Jet Skis – Tours
- Walleye Encounters, Cpt. Tony Dilillo, 440-474-3015,www.walleyeencounters.com
- 2 Boat, Cpt. Mark Drumheller, 440-228-9278
- Privateer, Cpt. Stephen Scott, 865-805-5593 www.privateersportfishing.com
- Wicked Walleye Charters, Cpt. Bill Strang www.wickedwalleyecharters.com
- DB Sport Fishing, Cpt. John Gribble, 800-769-1750, www.dbsportfishing.com
- Wanderer, Cpt. Ed LaBrozzi, 814-598-1752, www.wanderercharters.com
- BTFF Sport Fishing Charters, Cpt. Blaine Speakman, 740-649-7186, email@example.com
- CAM Sportfishing, Cpt. Craig McGuire, 330-340-1729, www.camsportfishing.com
- Reel Knotty, Cpt. Mike Emerine, 330-984-8531, www.rkcharters.com
- Summer Break, Cpt. Jeff & Cpt. Darcy 815-545-3095, www.summerbreakcharters.com
- Anger Management, Cpt. Ryan Presutti 724-544-0595, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.angermanagementfishingteam.com
Jet Ski Rentals & Sightseeing Trips
Dates of Operation
May 1 - October 31
Please see our Facebook page for our hours
For information on accessing weather data and a Live Web Cam, please download Weather Access for additional information.
The Doc Shop can be reached at 440-466-1212.
- Small Repairs
- Oil Changes
- Prop Replacements/Repairs
- Boat Bottom Painting
- Alternators, Starters, Belts Lower Unit Impellers and Bulges Replacement
- Trailer Maintenance
- Winterizing & De-winterizing
Be Part of Our Team
Geneva Marina is a seasonal operation, our job opportunities are seasonal and often last only through the summer: from April to November.
Due to the seasonality of the positions, availability dates are a key factor in our selection process. Those who apply for positions should be as specific and realistic about potential start and end dates and must be available to work on weekends. Priority is given to applicants who are available for the entire season and are flexible in job preferences.
Hiring process will take place from March 15th to May 1st.
Positions Available: Dockhand, Marina Store Cashier & Galley CookApply for a Position